Monday, February 2, 2009

January is over where did it go????

Well it is officially February, I can't believe it. January was a busy month. I got to teach my first scrapbook class since The Loft closed, it went great. Thanks to The Scrappin Table in Placentia Michelle is so nice. I have another class this Saturday at Chino Scrapbook Company so I am excited to see how that goes. I am starting a lot of new things all at the same time it seems I pray I don't get overwhelmed. To all those creating the circle journal with me I look forward to having a good time with it, I can't wait to see how they turn out.

-If you live anywhere near the Chino area
I am helping to plan an event in April
"Tour De Crop, A Tour to Shop- A Formal Affair"
we are already selling tickets, it is going to be a blast
so sign up soon or you may miss out.
All the details are on their web-site
www.chinoscrapbookcompany.com


My sweet girls adoption is final, it went by so fast, THANK YOU LORD!
God is so amazing he has a way of reminding you of his glory even in the bad times.
Hope you all had a wonderful January and that you February is 10 fold. May the Lord of all creations bless each and every day.
I want to share a story from a friend of mine so if you have time check out her blog, just another small reminder of GOD's greatness.
http://scrappyb.blogspot.com/2009/01/god-plans-our-steps.html

No comments:

Post a Comment