Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th


Well I am not a superstitious person, I know God is in control. He is mighty and he answers prayers. So Friday the 13th, is just that, a Friday in May to rejoice in The Lord!!
One prayer we have had lately is to be able to move out of my sisters house. Her and her husband took us in a year ago, we are sooo grateful. It has been an amazing learning experience, we have all learned so much about each other and ourselves. God puts amazing people in our lives everyday and I am lucky to have such a wonderful family.

I started a new business this week, I am working out all the details still but I plan on helping businesses raise money for charity by hosting Boutiques in their break room. I call it "Boutiques To You" Let us bring the shopping to you!
I am looking for larger companies, schools or non-profits that may be interested in hosting a fundraiser Boutique please have them contact me.
Here is my new web-site Boutiques To You


My Scentsy web-site: www.teriloves.scentsy.us


No comments:

Post a Comment