Wednesday, December 3, 2008






Ok my first scrap post and it's not even a scrapbook page. I have been working on Christmas gifts lately. Here are the first two. The blue frame is for my grandparents, we have them over for Christmas every year. Being with my family is one of the things that makes me most happy. I used a plane MDF type frame from Prima and covered it with paper. then just sstarted adding some pretties to it. We just took family pics which haven't been printed yet so when they are I will add that.
The Christmas frame is for a raffle at a dinner we are going to this Saturday. My husband and I were gifted tickets so I decided to help raise a little money for our church group. They do a raffle every year, I hope it will be a nice little bonus. I am also in the process of making some wood signs, home decor style for the raffle also I will post those when they are finished and I have a little time.

I don't know how to arrange pics yet so I guess this will have to do.

Have a great week in The Lord!
Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment