Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Time for creativity finally

This is always a busy season but this year we decided to make all our gifts instead of buying them for our family. So my last week or two has consisted of crafting, crafting and more crafting. My sister Holly came over and we worked on stuff Friday night until we couldn't keep our eyes open any more and most of Saturday with a little of my sweet babies thrown in to keep the creative juices flowing. I had not gotten to do anything creative since The Loft closed in July and it feels so good to get to play again.




I even designed
two classes for an LSS , here is a little teaser, I will give more details as soon as all the details are finalized. Prayerfully I will get to teach once or twice a month to help bring in a little extra cash.






This is the present I made for my niece, simple but cute and the girl has a
gazillion (is that a word) pencils she can put in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment