Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another Recipe you won't want to miss

In the spirit of Turkey day here is my favorite left over Turkey meal ever.
-I feel like Becky Higgins, maybe her creativity will rub off on me.

Turkey Squares

2 Cups diced Turkey
3 oz. Cream Cheese
1 teaspoon Chives
2 T Margarin
2 T Milk
A pinch of salt and pepper
A package of crescent rolls

Mix all ingredients except Turkey together until smooth, add turkey and mix. Open crescent rolls leaving two of the triangle together. Lay on flat surface and smooth the center line together making two into one square. Scoop ½ cup mixture into middle, fold sides up overlapping each other just enough to pinch and seal the top and sides. Creating a pocket that is sealed. Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minute until golden brown.

I always double the recipe that way you get to use the whole package of cream cheese. We server these with the traditional sides or all alone, because you usually can’t eat just one. I eat them plain but my brother and Mom eat them with gravy on top. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited and blessed to meet you and know that you love Jesus! your blog is great and your work is beautiful! Your family is so cute too! Love your banner! excited to stop back by and get to know you more! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. is that menifee lakes? I use to love to run around that beautiful lake and pray to the Father!

    ReplyDelete