Thursday, December 31, 2009

It is here



Well it has been a year, I guess even with all the ups and downs it has still been a good year. I am thankful to The Lord Jesus for all of our provisions. He has used this year to teach us many lessons and I pray they stick. I am thankful my husband is still working and that we have learned to drastically change our spending. This morning I looked in to my kids eyes and saw God, His fresh look on a fallen world. I decided to have a word to focus on for this year "Balance" I will be trying for more balance, I have a lot of titles to balance. Daughter of The Lord, wife (there are many titles that go with WIFE), mother, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, Dr., artist, business owner www.teridaughterofthekin.etsy.com nanny, Girl Scout Leader, volunteer, designer, blogger, maid, chef, and more I am sure I have not listed.
Balance may you achieve more balance with your life.


As always I am lovin The Lord
Have a blessed New Year

Teri Daughter of the King

No comments:

Post a Comment